Craighead Electric is looking for elementary students (kindergarten through fifth grade) to submit a holiday card design.
The winning design will be used for the official 2023 Craighead Electric holiday card! These cards are mailed to friends of Craighead Electric, legislators and businesses across the country!
In addition to having his/her artwork featured on this year’s Craighead Electric holiday card, the winning artist will receive a certificate commemorating their achievement as well as a $50 gift card.
The winning design will also be featured on our website and in the Arkansas Living magazine. Print off your entry form or pick up one at any of our office locations. Hint: You can draw your art on the back if you want.
Hurry! The deadline to enter is Oct. 31, 2023.
Craighead Electric Cooperative Holiday Card Design Contest Rules:
- All students from kindergarten through fifth grade are eligible to participate.
- Students must attend a private, public or home school in Craighead Electric’s service territory.
- Any medium or combination of medium may be used including pencil, crayon, watercolor, oil, acrylic paint, pastel, chalk, etc. Do not use glitter please!
- Submissions should be on an 8 1/2 x 11 in size in a horizontal (landscape) format.
- One entry per student. A signed entry form is required.
- Artwork must be an original creation. Submissions can be in color or in black and white.
- Greetings may also be included with cover designs, but CECC maintains the right to select the final greeting.
- Each entry must clearly indicate the student’s name, age, grade, teacher and school on the reverse side of the artwork.
- The winning student’s name will appear on the card.
- Deadline for entries is Oct. 31.
Send entry forms and artwork to:
Craighead Electric Cooperative
Attn: Holiday Greeting Card
P.O. Box 7503 Jonesboro, AR 72403
Or drop it off at any CECC office location.